Yeah, so I'm on strike. Not really. But it sounds good doesn't it? Here are a few updates...
1. My resident is still at Mayo Clinic. Hopefully he'll be able to come back tomorrow. We'll find out. I really hope he's ok.
2. I got an email from an old friend that has been active in Iraq for a long time now. He's rotating back into the States in a month. I can't wait for him to be back on more relatively stable ground.
3. My brother and his buddy are healing nicely. A few xrays and stiches later, I think they'll be fine. Boys! Men! Either way...I've never seen one guy hurt himself accidentally so often. He makes me smile. I'm glad they're ok. :-)
4. Decisions at work are driving me crazy. This whole process is maddening...I guess that's what happens though. I just hope I don't make the wrong choice.
5. I went on strike tonight and called friends that I haven't talked to in what seems like forever. In the last 3 hours I've made plans to hang out with a great guy next weekend. A little mini-vacation is just what the doctor ordered. I've also gotten the latest updates on my girls from sweet home Chicago. I really want to give them all hugs. Sometimes I love being separated from all the drama, other times I really wish I could be there to help. Last, but certainly not least, I got to catch up with an awesome chica from my college group of friends. I really miss the "family".
It's nice staying out of the gossip...kind of building my life instead of always putting it in a group...but at the same time, group input is nice. I love them all. And I miss them.
~ So yeah, that's been my life in a nutshell (Help! I'm stuck in this nutshell!) I'm really trying to get back into the journaling thing, but find it hard at the same time. So please bear with me...we'll see how long it lasts this time around! :-)
Monday, February 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment