I've realized that I'm really not one for sharing the deep stuff going on in my head. I don't really know why; maybe it's a trust thing, maybe not. I don't know. I think that's why it's hard for me to constantly update this blog. I mean, people I know and people I don't know are going to be reading everything.
This all comes from me looking back on previous posts, and thinking, "This stuff all sounds so superficial. It's just what's going on in my day to day life...which is not really all that dramatic or meaningful." I mean, don't get me wrong. Everybody has drama, and all of our lives have issues, but compared to some of the stuff I see and work with, I'm pretty happy with where I'm at in the world. Being content scares the hell out of me, because I feel that when I'm content I've stopped challenging myself...so I'm by no means content, just kind of mellow.
So for those of you who do know me (for either a short or long while), I'm not trying to be distant. I just don't feel like I have a ton to say right about now. :-)
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment