Wow. It's been an awesome week! Busy as all hell, but amazing! The RA's are doing a great job, and it shows. The residents are getting a wonderful first impression of our home. Thank you all so much!!!
On a personal note, again...not focusing on work as my life...I miss my out-of-Eau Claire friends. I love my friends here, please don't get me wrong...these gals and guys have been motivators and shoulders to lean on...literally. I'm just getting "home" sick again. Oddly enough, I'm flying to Boston in a couple weeks in order to see three "home" friends. Yeah, Boston for a weekend. I can't wait! A couple weeks after that, I'll be
"home" to cheer on the Marathon runners in Chi-town. Maybe those trips will work as my Chicago fix for a while.
One more thing...Happy Birthday Tim! You are soooooo old now. How does it feel? Please tell Scotty I say Happy B-day too if you see him. :-)
Thursday, September 01, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment