So I went to the gym tonight - no smartasses, that's not the odd part. :-)
While on the treadmill, I decided to jog/walk based on my heart rate. I used to be able to tell just by how I felt what it was (within a range of 5-10), but it's been a while so I was curious. Anyway, I kept it between 140-170 for 45 minutes...nothing out of the normal for my workouts. About 30 minutes into it though, I started to not be able to focus my vision very well. I was drinking plenty of water, ate normally today, so I have no idea what was up. I finished the workout and drove home - more difficult than usual, not gonna lie. Currently, about 5 hours later, my head/eyes are still doing something funky. No clue.
Yeah, I'm off to bed. G'night folks!
Wednesday, March 29, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are ok! Call me if you need anything - like a ride to the hospital tonight ;)
Post a Comment