Sunday, June 18, 2006

This weekend

Well, I'm not really sure what to post about, but a lot has been going on. For those of you loyal readers out there, the grandma in Arizona that I went to visit last year died last week. I was in the Chicago area for a day or so for the funeral, which ironically enough was a blessing in disguise. It was good to catch up with so many long lost family members.

After a ridiclously long drive back home, I got to have a rather fun and laid-back Friday night. I went out to eat with Po Po then met up with some HD friends for a rousing game of cards at the nearby coffee shop. It was the exact type of night that I needed. Today I spent the afternoon at the gym, then over to Po Po's house for some dinner and drinks with a bunch of fun folks. Once we all got to the bar, the band was of course amazing, and I got to meet some new folks (not to mention catch up with a few that I'd met the last time the band played). I can't wait for the canoe trip with these folks next month! It's gonna be a riot. K and I will have a blast...how can we not?

Well, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow (hopefully) calls for a morning run then an afternoon up north? I never thought the following phrase would come out of my mouth about a guy I've been seeing, but I miss him.

Ok, gang. It's after 2 AM. I'm old, and I'm tired. Ttyl.

No comments: