Monday, December 18, 2006

Sleep...

...is a precious thing. My alarm is set for 6 AM. It's now 2:32 AM, and I haven't crashed yet. No clue why.

Hmm, I should probably update all of my loyal readers out there. It's been so long, that probably includes 2 people, but whatever...it's time.

So, what's new with me? Work, friends, guys, health, travel. What would you like to know about?

Work's been great. Stressful at times, but great. This semester has really shown me what I can handle. There have been times that I've been close to my wit's end, but never have I thought that I made the wrong decision in transferring halls. It's definitely been a learning experience. I'm looking forward to a few weeks off, but after that, I'll be good to go. :-)

Friends...I've been horrible at keeping in touch with my friends from back home. I love them, I just haven't been good at emailing or calling. My bad. No excuses. Hopefully I'll be able to catch up with them all between Christmas and New Years. My EC friends have been awesome this semester. Throughout all of my freakouts, they've been supportive and motivating. They keep me both in and out of trouble, and for that I can't thank them enough...

Guys...I've met a great guy. We've been dating for a couple months now, and I'm really happy. It's an odd feeling to actually miss somebody when they're not around, to be comfortable and scared at the same time when they're with you. But again, it's me. We'll see where this goes. So far so good. The whole relationship's been moving rather quickly, but in a good way.

Health...I'm still alive and kicking.

Travel...Mexico City for Thanksgiving! It was amazing. Too much so to blog about...I'd be up all night for sure. Feel free to call or stop by if you want to see pics though!

Hopefully, I'll be back to blogging more regularly. No promises though. :-P

No comments: