Monday, August 22, 2005

Reading list update

I finished The Historian about a week and a half ago...awesome book. It was so interesting! I then started reading Mirror Mirror by Gregory Maguire, the same author as Wicked. I've only made it a couple chapter in, and now it's on hold.

Last week one of my colleagues and I got into a couple discussions on Mexican and Spanish culture...random, I know. His son lived in Chicago for about a year, teaching Spanish, and just moved back home to EC. Somehow my majors paper came up, and he wanted a copy of it to share with his son. We ended up trading my paper for a book simply called Mexico by James Michener. It sounds interesting, so that's now on the top of my list.

Wow. Exciting post, huh? This is part of my effort not to live life through work. Other than a new good book, and the "drama" from my past couple posts, nothing's really been going on that's too thrilling. I'll let ya'll know though...

No comments: